For multi-day treks through wet fields and tricky fells these boots are equipped to handle it all. The Berghaus Men’s Expeditor AQ(TM) Trek Walking Boot has a waterproof AQ(TM) membrane and has a split suede and breathable air mesh upper.FeaturesAQ(TM) waterproof air permeable membrane – breathable and keeps feet dry.Split suede and air mesh upper – with DWR coating.Single open cell foam footbed – for underfoot comfort.Compression moulded EVA midsole – with turned torsion zone and ESS layer to prevent stone bruising.Opti-stud hiking outsole pattern – excellent traction.
Berghaus Expeditor Aq Trek, Men High Rise Hiking Shoes, Brown (Brown/Burnt Orange X11), 10.5 UK (45 EU)
- Uppers: Pittards split suede with durable water resistant coated air mesh
- Lining: AQ lining for extra breathability and waterproof properties
- Outer sole: PU. EVA mid sole for extra comfort
- Air permeable membrane. Opti-stud hiking outsole for enhanced grip
- Weight (approx.) 1020 g. Duke of Edinburgh recommended