The Lacoste classic polo shirt -Symbol of the chic, sporting line designed by René Lacoste in 1933, this is the shirt that invented sportswear and has stood the test of time without as much as a wrinkle! Its range of colours and timeless cut make this classic an essential part of every man’s wardrobe and machine washable too.
Lacoste Men’s L1212 Original Polo Shirt, Gray (Platinum), Small (Manufacturer size: 3)
Price: £75.00 (- 5%)Amazon.com Price (as of November 19, 2017 9:34 pm - Details)
- Signature croc appliqu at chest (length 3 cm)
- Ribbed collar 2 buttons mother of pearl closure
- L.12.12 original: classic fit, with straight hem with side slit
- Ribbed edge short sleeves
- 2 ply regular pique, 100% Cotton